Data Protection and Privacy
Dear visitor to our website,
we hereby inform you in accordance with Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) about the processing of your personal data when using our website and communicating with us via e-mail.
Name and address of the responsible person
VORHOLT Relocation Services
Office phone +49 (0)2921.7692487
Mobile/cell phone +49 (0)151.70853547
Description of purpose and legal basis
We process the following personal data in connection with your visit to our website:
Provision of content and storing of Data
When you visit our website, our web server stores the following information from the visiting computer
Date and time of access
IP address of the user
Operating system and browser version of the visiting computer
The website from which the visitor is coming from (»Referrer«)
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest under Article 6 paragraph 1f DSGVO to operate the website and to have the opportunity to investigate technical incidents or security incidents
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
E-mail communication and use contact form
If you send us an e-mail, your data will be processed as follows: Your e-mail with your sender address as well as the content and metadata will reach our e-mail system.
You can also use the possibility of communication with us via contact forms on our website. When using our contact form, your name, e-mail address and text message will be sent to us and stored by us.
We use your data for the duration of the communication with you. On the basis of the legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Abs. 1f DSGVO we store your contact data for a later resumption of our communication. You are entitled to object to this processing under Art. 21 GDPR
We will not share your information with third parties.
Storage and deletion periods
Server logs are deleted after 7 days if no incident is to be investigated. Otherwise at the end of an investigation.
Emails and your e-mail address will be deleted 2 years after the last contact with you. If a legal retention period requires a longer retention, emails will be deleted according to these periods.
Technical cookies are usually deleted after the session has ended (session cookies).
According to the DSGVO you have the right to:
- According to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, your once given consent to be revoked at any time with regard to the future.
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us.
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO, to require the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us.
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO, the deletion of your personal data stored by us.
- According to Art. 18 DSGVO, the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO your personal data, which you have provided us, in a usable format.
- According to Art. 21 DSGVO, you have the right to object to our legitimate interests. Use the option to send us an e-mail via the menu item »Contact«.
- According to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. Your competent authority is that of your place of residence. A list of supervisory authorities can be found here: http://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
We do not make automated decisions with your data.